2. To use What is Problem? and visit What is Problem? it is not mandatory. However, what is Problem? will offer some special content, products and To take advantage of the services, What is Problem? You must subscribe to the newsletter.
3. Providing unlawful content by third parties and What is Problem? all kinds of malicious use, including commenting on the content it is your responsibility.
6. Maximum effort to ensure that What is Problem? does not contain viruses and other harmful content. in case you experience technical problems or for other reasons. in the event of a virus or any damage, your devices or due to damage to your programs and other damages you may suffer. We are not responsible. Take the necessary precautions to avoid these damages. We recommend that you take it.
7. Any data loss that may occur, regardless of the cause case, we are not liable. Re-entering lost data it is your responsibility. Therefore; your own measures to protect your data We recommend that you take it.
8. What is Problem? provides you with the structure of products and services in What is Problem? may change, temporarily or permanently, at any time without prior notice. We can end.
9. The publication of the content, services, facilities and other elements in What is Problem? We attach importance to its continuity. However, the publication and/or What is Problem? We do not guarantee that the services offered on the website will be uninterrupted.
10. What is Problem?, with advertisements on innovations, campaigns and other topics If you want to be notified of announcements, you can sign up for e-mail newsletters or You can unsubscribe.
11. We will take the utmost care in keeping your data. However, your data unauthorized access to the system we store, disruption of the functioning of the system or obtaining, changing or deleting your information by changing We do not have any liability in case of
14. When using What is Problem?, your IP address automatically We store pages and similar log information and similar data anonymously. From the data we collect automatically, you can specify your IP address for the legal period, and the others. We keep it for as long as necessary for our services.
16. Duly request from the competent authorities within the framework of the legislation in force we are obliged to share your personal information with these authorities.